Saturday, March 27, 2010

News Blackout!

Nate & Jen's computer cord that they purchased from Best Buy just before they left has decided to quit! So, their lifeline to us has been severed, so to speak!! I'm going to Best Buy today to see if they will do something about it, which I doubt, since I don't actually have the cord to take back. So until I can get another one to them, they won't be able to do much blogging.

The last box I sent took nineteen days to get there, so if I can get if off by Monday, it will be about three weeks before they are up and running again. I'm sure they will try to post on facebook whenever they can borrow the Webb's or the Jaeger's computer.

If any of you happen to have a power cord to a Toshiba laptop lying around that you're not going to be using, let us know!!

Trica

No comments:

Post a Comment